- It has now the ability to display inflection points (PRO only).
- There are now three modes that can be set by an additional button:
- Panning mode: Here, everything works as it did so far.
- Tracing mode: Touching the screen sets the x-value. The y-values of each function are the displayed at the top of the screen. You can also set the x-value using a dedicated button or you decide to open up a new screen where you can set a range and an interval in order to display the function values in a table. Panning can still be achieved by touching the screen with two fingers.
- Slope mode (PRO only): Works the same as Tracing mode but gives you the slope of the current point.
I hope you enjoy the new features ;)