|Version 3.0 comes with a new keyboard|
as well as the possibility to enter
an unlimited number of functions.
Here are the major changes:
- Unlimited number of equations (PRO only)
- Redesigned keyboard: The new keyboard looks better and adds new buttons like the "down" button which you can use to select the input field below
- Three parameters: In addition to parameter 'a', you can also integrate 'b' and 'c' to your equation (PRO only)
- Display discontinuities (PRO only)
- Redesigned menu layout: The last button in the menu bar can know be used to switch the mode while the screenshot dialog has been moved to the menu that appears when you press the menu-button
- Better performance: Drawing is now done in the background. So, even if you draw many functions on slow devices, you can, for example, still move the coordinate system while the app is redrawing the graphs
- Much more: This update also includes several bug fixes and minor improvements
Unfortunately, I had to drop the Chinese translation in this update, because it just wasn't up-to-date anymore...
All in all, I think this is a major update. Therefore, I'm really excited to receive your feedback!!!