Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Function Inspector 4.0 Beta Testing

With this version of Function Inspector 4.0 Beta you will
be able to return directly to this post as well as switch to
the PRO version (must be redone after restart).
I have made some progress after my last post. I have redone the design and User Interface, fixed several bugs and added a Help dialog. More importantly though, I have reorganized the existing code and changed a lot under the hood. There is basically not much that has not changed ;)

Also, I have had some problems in the past with issues that occur only on certain devices, on certain Android versions and so on. It is not that easy for devolopers to make sure that those problems won't occur

That is why I need you to test the Beta version of Function Inspector 4.0! If you have some time and are interested in the new features of Function Inspector, you would do me a great favour if you would install this version on your device and report any issued you may have with this. In the app, you will easily get back to this post in order to receive newer versions or track issues.

This version contains all the features that will be part of Function Inspector 4.0 except for some design elements and translations. If Beta Testing goes well, I will hopefully be able to release this in a few days ;)

Thanks in advance!

Download Current Version

Function Inspector 4.0 Beta 1 (9-11-2012)
Function Inspector 4.0 Beta 2 (9-13-2012) (Bug fixes, Color Scheme, New Design Elements)

Issue tracker


No comments:

Post a Comment