Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Google adding statistics to Android Market

Today, I have the pleasure to report on a long anticipated feature of the Android Market:
Developers are now able to view statistics of their apps!

For now, this is number of installations over time, OS, Device Country and language.

As a developer I find this information very useful and hope that Google will add even more features, especially tools that allow me to contact users that give a one-star rating and comment "doesn't work"! -.- As Google is one of the leading companies (or THE company) that is about collecting and analyzing data and making live easier, I think there is still some potential ;)

For this blog, this change may lead to some more frequent statistics reports as I haven't written one for a very, very, very long time......

1 comment:

  1. Your list gives me many creational ideas that I can perhaps use on my web tender too.
    rooting android phone

    ReplyDelete